I Love You Messages for Mom: Quotes
I Love You Messages for Mom: Why wait for Mother’s Day or birthdays to tell your mum how much you love her? Do yourself a favor and don’t depend on cheesy quotes and greeting cards that start with Dear Mom and end with the most boring one-liners. Make it personal and dig deep in your heart to think of something sweet you have to say to the woman who has made unimaginable sacrifices in her own life to infuse happiness in yours. Think of all the cute memories, hugs and the funny moments that have brought the family together. Pen down your thoughts on a note or put them up on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram where everyone can see. Show her that you may have been a rebel but in your heart you’re still a son or a daughter who loves her now and forever.
1) A mother… sees all, says little. Sacrifices all, complains little. Gives all, expects little. All she wants is her child to be happy – that’s what I’ve learnt from all these years. Thanks for everything, love you mom.
2) With you, I have fought and argued. In return, you kept a calm mood. At you, I have ranted and screamed. At me, you made sure your love beamed. For you, I could have definitely done more. For me, your heart has always had an open door. I love you mom.
3) The job of a mother is more important than the job of any CEO in this world. CEOs run companies, mothers change lives. CEOs make good employees. Mothers make CEOs. I love you mom.
4) This is a tribute to a woman who works hard to pay the mortgage, raise her children and support her friends. She is not SuperWoman, she is my mom. I love you.
5) If my life had to be fit in a single selfie, it would be incomplete without my mommy. I love you.
6) I may never be able to be exactly like you, but just the thought of filling the shoes of a woman like you makes me a better person. I love you mom.
7) The world would change into a better place if producers started making reality TV shows about how loving moms like you juggle the burdensome responsibilities of work, family and kids – all while carrying a beautiful smile on the face. I love you ma.
8) I am not afraid of dying because I have already been to heaven – the warm place where I rest my head on my mother’s shoulder.
9) Mom – your love is the chicken soup for my soul. I love you.
10) I fight with you every now and then, I keep arguing again and again. But deep down inside I hope that your heart knows, that my love for you will forever grow. I love you ma.
11) A mother is someone who’ll hear your lie, patiently wait for you to say it and sometimes even pretend to have bought it. Thanks for bearing with me mom.
12) I will never be able to describe in words what my mom means to me. If anyone wants to know, they will have to go inside my heart to see. My mom’s love is warm, cute, caring and sweet – it is all that my heart needs to beat. I love you.